Workshop with double bass virtuoso and Eastman School of Music professor
Application deadline: April 2, 2020
Participation results will be announced via email by April 9, 2020.
- $50 per ensemble
- $25 solo double bass
- Open to students of all ages residing in or attending school in Northeastern Pennsylvania and surrounding regions
- Open to existing chamber ensembles (2 to 6 members) and solo double bassists with or without piano accompaniment (piano accompanist must be provided by applicant.)
- Ensembles may include violin, viola, cello, double bass, and piano
Material to prepare for application:
- A recent video of your ensemble (as a link or upload [50 MB max])
- One or two pieces or movements of a work
- Does not have to be a formal concert
- If applying as solo bass, the pieces may be with or without piano accompaniment. Accompanist does not have to be the same in the video as for the workshop.
- A signed consent and liability waiver form (for each member)
When you have the above material ready, apply here: